Nutella is a pretty magical ingredient, don’t you think? Eat it plain on a spoon, slather it on hot toast, layer it between a crepe, swirl it through cake – all work wonderfully!
These Nutella blondies are super duper easy to make and taste divine!
The sides are crusty while the inside is moist and chewy. Best combination ever!
You need basic baking ingredients to bring this together and just about half an hour in the oven.
Once the batter is in the baking pan, add dollops of Nutella and swirl any which way you want. This in itself is quite therapeutic 🙂
Just look at those swirls! 😍😍
As with any brownie or blondie, it is essential to take these out of the oven when they are juuust done so that they don’t overbake. That’s the secret to the fudgy center.
Let the blondies cool to room temperature and then slice them. To ensure smooth slices, wipe the knife before making the next cut.
Enjoy a slice (or more :)) with a cup of coffee or tea. Actually, just as is works too!
100g butter – room temperature
1/2 cup (60g) brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup (90g) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
3-4 tbsp nutella
- Pre heat the oven to 175C and line an 8*8 baking pan.
- Sift together the flour and salt
- In a bowl, whisk together butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes till smooth and we’ll combined.
- Mix in the egg till incorporated nicely. Add the vanilla and whisk for 10-15 seconds.
- Fold in the flour mixture till just combined.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and smoothen out.
- Add the dollops on Nutella on top and use a knife to swirl in through the batter in any pattern you like
- Bake at 175 for 25-28 minutes. Take out once just done, toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Let it cool to room temperature. Take it out of the pan , slice and serve 🙂