Now you can have your eggs is an fun way! Make ’em muffins!
These muffins are essentially like an omelette in a new avatar 🙂 While I’ve made mine with ham, you can choose any other cold cuts to add as well.
Line the pan with ham, and then fill each one up with the egg mix. I use some basic herbs , salt , pepper, tomatoes and cheese to make these muffins come to life!
Once they are baked, pop then out, and dig in! Easy!
These are nutritious, quick and delicious! A great way to make breakfast more fun!
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffin
- 6 ham slices – cut into half inch strips
- 6 ham slices – finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 onion – finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato – finely chopped
- 30g cheddar – grated
- 1/2 tsp black pepper – cracked
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions (greens)
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Pre heat oven to 175C
- Grease a muffin pan with a little oil
- Line each muffin pod with 3-4 strips of ham, to make a muffin cup of sorts
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the strips of ham
- Whisk for a minute till well combined and frothy
- Pour batter into each muffin cup, till the top
- Bake at 175 for 25-30 mins till the eggs are cooked but still spring back to touch
- Take out and eat!